Dracaena is an extremely delightful plant, it requires proper consideration, care and attention. Sadly, not every plant lover realizes how to develop it. Among a tremendous assortment of plants that are utilized for home, office, condos, shopping centers and scene adornment, dracaena family is the one you can meet for all intents and purposes all over.
Type of plant: Indoor Plant
- Sunlight: Bright light is well suited to this type of plant but try not to put your pant into direct sunlight. Dracaena plant likes warm weather as this plant does very well in warm atmosphere.
- Water: Please don't let soil to be completely dry out between waterings.
- Select clay type container which has drainage holes in it at bottom which allow water to come out after waterings and this make sure plant's root not to rot.
- Select proper well-draining container. Fill it with soil and after that place the Dracaena plant into it.
- It does not like cold weather at all so extra care need to be taken specially in winter season, room temperatures 61-71 F. (16-22 C.) would be the best during day.
- It develops best in brilliant and aberrant light, however the plant will develop much more slow in low light condition. If the plant's leaves started to fade out or seems to be yellowish then it may require more light.
- You can give water soluble once in a month but when its winter or pre-winter outside don't use fertilizer.