Rhapis palm is very popular plant among garden lover because of its oriental appealing and fan-shaped foliage on heighted stalk. This palm has very dark rich green leaf which make this plant very beautiful and attractive tall house plant.
Type of plant: Indoor Plant
- Sunlight: Place the container near east facing window but not in the direct sunlight.
- Water: One should always check the soil moisture before watering the plant. Top one inch may be dry but the bottom should still be wet. So, The thumb rule of watering the plant is in spring and summer water the plant if top 1 inch is dry and in winter let the soil dry out 2 inches depth from the top. It would be good if we let the soil dry out between watering.
- Soil: Use well-drained soil for rhapis palms. Plants like to stay in moist soil. In can grow in any well-drained soil.
- Fertilizer: Rhapis palms need very little fertilizer because they are slow-growing plants compare to other indoor plants.
- Temperature: They best thrive in room temperature range between 65 to 80°F (16°C to 25°C)
Pot Size: Choose from menu above