Snake plant is an excellent evergreen plant. This is very beautiful plant to keep in home. This is one of it's kind plant which improves quality of air by absorbing toxins like formaldehyde, nitrogen oxides and other toxins from air inside home. This is one of the numerous reasons why this plant has turned out to be so prominent in homes over the globe. Snake plants are fast cultivators and may be divided yearly.
Type of plant: Indoor Plant
- Sunlight: The more daylight this tropical plant gets, the better it develops. If you are developing this plant inside, you can put it in a north-bound window or another low light area, however give it daylight whenever it is possible. Warm atmospheres is well suited for this plant so these plants are very vulnerable to cold.
- Water: Plant does not require too much water, so frequency of watering should be once a week. Use well-draining container. Do not over water. let the soil dry out between two consecutive watering.
- Root decay is the most widely recognized issue due to overwatering so avoid doing that.
- 1 Snake Plant
- 1 Black Grower Pot (6 inches)
- Wrapped with Gifting Paper