BHU Samruddhi (Mushroom Based Compost) is prepared from material generated from mushroom industry. It acts as soil conditioner and helps in improving physical, chemical and biological properties of soil.
- It is rich in organic carbon
- It protects the plants from diseases
- It increases water holding capacity of soil
- Increases growth yield and quality of crops by supplying essential nutrients.
Mix recommended dose in top layer of soil followed by light watering
- Potted plants/Flowers/Vegetables/Ornamentals: 50-100 gm per plant once a week
- Garden Plants/Trees: 100-200 gm per plant once a week
- Kitchen Garden/Lawns: 500-1000 gm per square metre once a month