SEQUEL contains 3 important nutrients Calcium, Magnesium & Sulphur which are essential for healthy growth of any plant.
- Calcium helps to develop cell structure, cells division and reproduction of cell also. Calcium helps to develop better roots.
- Different harmful salts present in the soil are made inactive by calcium.
- Magnesium gives dark green color to the leaves and plants.
- Sulphur increases the taste of fruit, flavour and good fragrance to the flowers.
- Due to use of SEQUEL soil becomes porous and maximum nitrogen from air is absorbed by plants.
- It also reduces flowers and fruit dropping.
- Palm Trees: 150-250 gms per plant
- Fruit Trees: 200-500 gms per plant
- Flowering Plant/Roses: 100-200 gms per plant
- Ornamental Plants: 150-250 gms per plant
- Bonsai: 200-300 gms per plant
- Kitchen Plants: 100-150 gms per pot
- Lawns: 500 gms per 100 Sq. Ft.