Roses are very popular beautiful plant because of its excellent blooming and flowering shrubs grown. must have plant Growing rose is very easy. Anyone can grow rose plant in their home with little extra care like watering schedule and fertilizing frequency and amount of sunlight. It's not difficult to care for than other flowering shrubs.
Type of plant: Outdoor Plant
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight is required. So, we should spot the area in our house where plant can receive direct sunlight daily 5 to 7 hours. Ideally plant should be placed in south-facing window.
- Water: One should provide correct amount of water i.e, plant's root need deep soaking so its always better to do deep watering than frequent and shallow water. But always keep in mind that water is well drained out from pot.
- Soil: Don't use heavy clay soil, mix it with coco peat or compost or any other organic matter to provide better drainage. With sandy soils, adding manure will hold dampness close to the plant's root.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose garden fertilizer, because it has balanced amounts of N (nitrogen), P (phosphorus), and K (potassium).
- Temperature: In growing days ideal temperature should be approximately 18°C.
Simply putting all together the correct amount of water, sunlight and a little bit of grooming, your roses should thrive.