White Aglaonema is a tremendous houseplant with the staggering white and green leaves. This fashionable species won't just decoration windowsills or work areas, it will be beneficial for your health as well.
Type of plant: Indoor Plant
- Sunlight: Partial Shade
- Water: Daily watering is must only during hot summer days. Moderate watering in the winter season.
- Water your plant when top of soil starts getting dry.
- Proper take care of Aglaonema starts with its correct placement. Your task is to look out for best place in the house that receives less or indirect light.
- Use fertilizers twice a month for better growth of the plant.
- Clean up the leaves with moist cloth regularly to maintain it's look.
Pot Size: 4-5" Black Grower Pot