Red Aglaonema is a tremendous houseplant with the staggering red-tinted leaves. This fashionable species won't just decoration windowsills or work areas, it will be beneficial for your health as well.
Type of plant: Indoor Plant
- Sunlight: Partial Shade
- Water: Daily watering is must only during hot summer days. Moderate watering in winter season.
- Water your plant when top of soil start getting dry.
- Proper take care of Aglaonema starts with its correct placement. Your task is to lookout for best place in house that receives less or indirect light.
- Use fertilizers twice a month for better growth of plant.
- Clean up the leaves with moist cloth regularly to maintain it's look.
Pot Size: 4-5" Black Grower Pot