Coleus is the very well known scenic plants which has bright foliage. Coleus plant is tropical plant and grown in small and medium sized container.Coleus are really simpler to develop in compartments than in the ground, since they flourish in the free surface of a decent gardening soil.
Type of plant: Outdoor Plant
- Sunlight: Partial Shade
- Water: Water consistently, Coleus are parched plants so keep the soil soggy.
- Make sure plant doesn't getting a lot of direct daylight. Move your pot to shadier area better place can be south facing window.
- Don't over water the plant because the leaf of the plant may start falling.
- Our suggestion is to use self watering pot.
- Moist soil would be the best suited soil for Coleus plant.
- Need water soluble fertilizer on regular basis. Twice a week when plant is grown in container or once in a month if grown in ground.