PaudhaHouse Song Of India Plant With Grower Pot
Type of plant: Indoor Plant
- Sunlight: Partial Shade
- Water: Daily watering
- Choose medium or big size pot i.e, 8-16 inches pot.
- To grow, this plant needs a lot of daylight but not direct sunlight so, Require shadier area.
- Also, make sure you are selecting well-draining container so it will save your plant's root from rotting.
- Not having water drain in container will likely causing plant to die. Tap water is not well suited for plant as it contains lot of chemicals chlorine, salt and fluoride. If possible usage of distilled water, it would be good for plant.
- This Plant favors soil that has healthy and rich nutrients that may be acidic in nature. Utilize peat moss or bark potting mix.
- Use liquid fertilizer once in a month and directly sprinkle diluted mixture on plant's leaves.
- Don't use fertilizer during winter season.
Pot Size: Choose from menu above.